Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 106% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,145TL (R$ 5,136) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)