Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.184 TRY / BZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,073TL (BZ$5,362) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)