Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.572 TRY / BZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 118% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,192TL (BZ$5,212) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)