Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.423 TRY / BZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,909TL (BZ$1,613) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (44 minutes ago)