Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,099 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03173 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,980TL (125,440 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)