Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,176 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03650 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,047TL (83,481 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (44 minutes ago)