Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,292 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03469 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,999TL (86,466 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $7,310 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (35 minutes ago)