Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05895 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,261TL (руб 123,171) in Belgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)