Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06176 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,214TL (руб 84,416) in Belgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)