Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05825 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,257TL (₨73,074) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)