Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08561 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,436TL (₨51,815) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)