Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05409 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 226% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,182TL (₨188,243) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)