Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,335TL (₨77,030) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)