Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 129% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,147TL (R$ 32,132) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)