Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 134% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,052TL (R$ 15,161) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (18 minutes ago)