Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01304 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,985TL (382,130 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (12 minutes ago)