Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.434 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,323TL (923 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)