Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.576 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,874TL (1,824 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (24 minutes ago)