Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 932 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00232 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,471TL (1,930,246 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)