Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 197% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,544TL (18,577,227 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)