Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00257 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,167TL (2,007,226 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)