Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00250 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 254% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 55,372TL (22,137,836 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)