Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04744 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,575TL (391,541 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)