Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06944 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,782TL (54,467 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)