Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 122% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,657TL (元66,056) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)