Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 107% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,557TL (元7,037) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)