Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 120% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,498TL (元52,709) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)