Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 102% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,436TL (元7,447) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)