Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.971 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,786TL (4,928 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (37 minutes ago)