Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.053 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,350TL (4,132 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (26 minutes ago)