Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.482 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,881TL (1,945 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)