Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.475 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,975TL (2,016 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (30 minutes ago)