Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.420 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,526TL (3,188 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)