Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.463 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,568TL (4,490 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stuttgart costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)