Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.278 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,417TL (RM2,674) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (4 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)