Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00094 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,339TL (3,556,626 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)