Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00086 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,439TL (2,821,061 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)