Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04497 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,531TL (78,514 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)