Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03587 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,260TL (90,887 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)