Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03283 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 107% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,739TL (205,294 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)