Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03272 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,488TL (137,168 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)