Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00720 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,584TL (636,760 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)