Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00598 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,049TL (677,379 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)