Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.329 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 44,299TL (EC$19,023) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)