Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.023 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,337TL (EC$15,988) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)