Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00302 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,891TL (1,290,432 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)