Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.596 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 454% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 69,261TL (CHF 19,258) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)