Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.669 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 463% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 140,852TL (CHF 38,386) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)