Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.767 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 472% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 107,195TL (CHF 28,455) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)