Cost of living comparison between Basel, Switzerland and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.097 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 383% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 75,467TL (CHF 24,365) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)