Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,692TL (COL$3,360,005) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 75TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨81,320 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)