Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,320TL (COL$2,816,698) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 2 hours ago)