Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00210 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,279TL (COL$3,464,761) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 3 hours ago)