Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,735TL (Bs 60,869,167) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)