Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05862 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,076TL (руб 86,585) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)