Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 158% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,877TL (€10,726) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (33 minutes ago)