Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,211TL (€1,017) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)