Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,334TL (Bs 54,328,353) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)