Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38877 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 130% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,517TL (Bs 14,190) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)