Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,365 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,940TL (€1,056) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 30 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)