Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,817 prices entered by 450 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,264TL (€782) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)