Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,747TL (元9,099) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)