Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,754TL (Rp 13,361,503) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)