Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,006TL (Rp 11,815,889) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)