Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,047TL (Rp 10,982,757) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (44 minutes ago)