Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.114 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,873TL (2,849KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)