Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.735 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,460TL (2,533KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)