Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.857 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,150TL (1,103KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)