Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12485 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,366TL (RD$ 58,996) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (38 minutes ago)