Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08019 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,233TL (RD$ 27,847) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mississauga costs C$100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)