Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07504 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 4% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,302TL (RD$ 30,673) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)