Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07768 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,973TL (RD$ 38,268) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (43 minutes ago)