Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,484 prices entered by 574 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05547 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,616TL (₨83,208) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)