Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,762 prices entered by 575 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05573 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,157TL (₨56,652) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)