Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.544 TRY / BND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 170% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,813TL (B$9,752) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (43 minutes ago)