Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.381 TRY / BND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,642TL (B$1,373) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)