Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.560 TRY / BND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 180% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,001TL (B$16,409) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)