Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.594 TRY / BND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 184% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,631TL (B$16,433) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)