Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.698 TRY / BND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,755TL (B$1,392) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)