Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 847TL (Rp 3,240,542) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)