Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,183TL (Rp 19,323,750) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)