Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 1,682TL (Rp 6,274,400) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (34 minutes ago)