Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00807 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 95% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,679TL (579,660 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)