Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00665 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,802TL (722,430 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)