Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.773 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 120% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,509TL (AU$1,987) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (25 minutes ago)