Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.376 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 117% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,436TL (AU$1,610) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (37 minutes ago)