Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,437TL in Balıkesir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)