Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 116% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,805TL (Rp 52,213,848) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)