Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 128% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,122TL (Rp 25,332,904) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)