Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,683TL (Rp 13,927,026) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)