Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.915 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,560TL (8,645 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (32 minutes ago)