Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.162 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,094TL (1,431 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)