Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.057 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,373TL (8,932 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (27 minutes ago)