Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.897 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,961TL (4,416 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (40 minutes ago)