Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.862 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,814TL (5,585 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)