Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19200 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 156% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,104TL (73,460 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)