Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17579 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,220TL (24,008 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Liverpool costs £1.31 (34 minutes ago)