Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03686 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,286TL (₨89,130) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)