Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10300 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,231TL (Php99,333) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (17 minutes ago)