Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00306 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 190% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,257TL (14,770,897 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)