Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 176% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,119TL (11,076,646 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)