Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,173TL (1,326,412 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (39 minutes ago)