Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,920TL (€851) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)