Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 138% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,740TL (€9,861) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (27 minutes ago)