Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07187 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,038TL (Php42,279) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)