Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07167 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,804TL (Php39,120) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)