Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07764 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,012TL (Php38,801) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)