Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.852 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,265TL (6,178 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 2 hours ago)