Cost of living comparison between Bacău, Romania and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.745 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,346TL (5,837 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)