Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10398 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,173TL (117,067 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)