Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10577 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,244TL (30,670 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)