Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.019 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,462TL (S/. 3,396) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)