Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.264 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,925TL (S/. 2,314) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)